Calling All Saints!  

Posted by Calvary King's Lynn

Calling all Saints!!!!!

Ruth Graham, beloved wife of Billy Graham once said “If there are any tears shed in heaven, they are going to be shed over all the answers to prayer for which no one bothered to ask!”

I am sending out this newsletter with such hope! I am standing in faith and calling on each of you, to stand in faith with each of us here in Kings Lynn. We need your prayers. “...The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” James 5:16b

It is with great joy that I write to ask you to pray with us for a building!!!
It is a building in the town center, across from the bus station. We have been praying for a building to become available in this location for a year! The building is across from the bus station, a taxi ramp, a grocery store and the museum. It is next door to a pub and the phone company. The building has big double doors, that when opened, will allow people waiting for a bus, taxi, or coming to or from town, to hear the Word of God and worship music!

Jesus said “...if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.”

Here is the mountain we need our Jesus to move... we need one thousand pounds just to get into this building. The landlord is asking for three months rent up front. Then, there is work to be done inside, all of which is cosmetic. Further, there is a need for a cross, sign, lighting and seats. Eventually, there will be a need for a sound system.

By faith, I have told the realtor that we will rent the building and I am trusting God. On a side note... I tried to rent a building from this landlord about nine months ago, but he would not rent to me if I was going to make the building a church! Although he was resistant when I met with him this time, he said yes!!! The building can be used as a church!!! God is moving in this place and our prayers are being answered!

We trust the Lord to meet all of our needs here, but I do ask that you pray and consider how the Lord might have you partner with us. Nothing would bless us more than to know that you have committed to pray with us for this work.

Pray for God's favor with this building and how it can be used to impact this community for His Glory. I have enclosed photos, so you can “see” what you are praying for. Also, pray for wisdom in how to proceed and what is needed. You all know, I have never done this before, so I am going forward in the Lord's grace, because this is HUGE for me!

Finally, if the Lord leads you to make a donation or love gift, you can drop it off at Calvary Chapel in Phelan, Calvary Chapel in Apple Valley, or you can contact me directly.

“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” (Eph 3:20-21)

“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now...” whoo hoo! I'll keep you posted, God Bless You!



This entry was posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at Saturday, October 17, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment