Pour Out Your Spirit Lord  

Posted by Calvary King's Lynn in


"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."- Acts 2:17-21

Two things stand out to me in this verse.   First, that God will pour out his spirit on his people.  As Jared said in the first blog, England is now such a Spiritually dead place.  Great churches, once full of life, now stand empty.  In the past, England sent out some of the greatest missionaries the world has ever known. I believe England is ready for a fresh outpouring of God's Spirit.  England is ready for and in need of revival!  The second part of the verse that stands out to me is that "Everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved".  This is the first step towards having an outpouring of the Spirit.  "The Name of the Lord is a Strong Tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."  Proverbs 18:10.  The people here turn to everything but Jesus.  There are a few things you could pray for:


THat the people here would run to Jesus.
That God would pour out His Spirit in England and raise a generation of People for Him. 
And lastly... Pray for revival in England and around the world! 

Yours prayers are so appreciated. I love and miss you all!
God Bless
Mac





This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at Tuesday, May 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment